Hemachandras (Kandy) Limited was founded by the late Mr. Ananda Cyril Hemachandra in 1942. For three generations, gems and jewellery have been the Hemachandra way of life, a priceless heritage nurtured and perfected since its inauguration. As reputed jewellery experts from the time of its founder, Hemachandra jewellery has often been the official presentation to visiting state dignitaries, and now, having served people the world over for over 65 years, our integrity, craftsmanship and excellence have long since been established.
They produce gem-studded jewellery in 9K, 14K and 18K yellow gold, 18K white gold and 925 sterling silver. Their finish is distinctive and singularly outstanding, which is why their jewellery stand out among others. In a land that mines and exports some of the world’s most priceless gems that have even been the choice of royalty, they purchase only the finest, authentic gemstones, carefully handpicked and scientifically tested in their well equipped modern laboratories by qualified gemmologists and certificates issued by a member of the panel.
They endeavor to:
· Provide first-class products coupled with the first-rate service to all our customers.
· Charge a fair and honest price competing with prevailing market prices.
· Faithfully represent all products and services we offer.
· Treat all customers and employees with respect and patience.
· Comply with fair trade and behave ethically regarding all business transactions.
They strive to be the most admired jewellery manufacturer and retailer in Sri Lanka known for uncompromising integrity, premium products and superior customer service.